Saturday, February 16, 2013

For Life

For Life
 
Today I met my future,
it was bitter sweet.
I know he's mine for sure,
he swept me off my feet.
 
He walks me home to know I'm safe,
and kisses me goodnight,
doesn't believe in any faith,
just when he holds me tight.
 
Call me crazy for who I've found
and tell me it's in my dreams.
Love came and whispered a soft sound,
or that's what it seems.
 
I feel like Alice in his eyes,
hypnotized in love,
today he came by surprise,
as if sent from above.
 
I'm going for my chance tonight,
I'm going for it all,
I'm going for life's one fight,
I'm going before I fall.
Take my hand and run away with me
and run into the light,
run with me for life to be,
this is love at first sight.
 
Tonight we gaze upon the stars
and name what we could find,
the moonlight is forever ours,
I didn't seem to mind.
 
I love it when he holds my hand
and smiles when I look,
I wish we were in the sand,
because it's paradise we took.


No comments:

Post a Comment