Friday, February 15, 2013

Love Drifter

Love Drifter
 
From this day on my soul is yours to keep,
yes it's true, you that stole my heart for good
I've stolen yours and it's buried real deep.
It's love I've found that I never thought I could,
I guess I just didn't know how
to love a guy like you,
you bring out the girl in me,
the girl I never knew.
 
It's all coming fast, fast but oh so true.
How did I manage to find a guy like you,
I ran so fast and fell too much,
so much I was seeking that one's touch.
That one happened to be you.
So take my hand and guide me through,
starring out into the night, into the sky.
How did I manage to find the perfect guy,
who shares my thoughts and holds me tight,
together our future looks so happy and bright.
 
Holding on forever,
tell me that you need me.
Kiss me just forever,
my only fish in the sea.
That's where loves no limit,
where we belong together.
Where our hearts best fit,
where we are for better.
 
Way back when I was a love drifter,
drifting for another love believer.
Believing that he was around the corner
and now, now I've become the achiever.


No comments:

Post a Comment